Saturday, March 28, 2009

weekend goodies...


1. maybe if i carry these in my purse everyday i can always be ready for a party. genius.


2. every time i look at this seller, i wish i had a pink kitchen aid mixer. i have registered for it, now all i need is a real kitchen. one where i don't have to open a cabinet in order to open the oven...
(found via amy merrick)


3. i saw this poster and laughed out loud. sounds like me trying to get in shape for the wedding. only two months and a day to go. it's "bride bod" time. found via mary ruffle. cutie patootie.


3. i've always wished i could have vases of dandelions in my home. sadly, they don't stay put. all those wishes have to fulfill their destinies. can't remember where i found this photo...


4. i want this little girl painting to add to my collection of girl portraits.



5. worked on some ideas for my easter cards. wishing i had a light box right about now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photographs! Especially the painting of the little girl!! Keep up the good blogging work. :D

teapots&typewriters said...

I always love you posts, every single one, always inspiring. Thanks for the sparkles in my day.

Little Clementine said...

Adorable! I love everything (:

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

love this post. love the cupcake poster. so funny.

herecomesthesun said...

wow i love your blog :)

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

what a wonderful roundup of images. your blog is lovely.

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Oh, those little candles! Who knew?

GREENWICH LETTERPRESS said...

Ginny...Greenwich Letterpress is now carrying "5 minute candles!" oooohh la la.

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! i'm buying 'em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.