Saturday, March 21, 2009

spring awakening...



have a wonderful weekend y'all! i'm off to a co-worker's birthday party with petey-pie. my sweet man is out painting the town red with his best friends and younger brother. they flew up from georgia.

today i am grateful for...

1. our client phoebe came in the store with her bunny. i want a bunny. i need a bunny. i want amy sedaris to come and rabbit proof my home. she does that apparently.



2. a 4 year old boy who came in the store and charmed us all. he told us a lot about himself. he has three cats-sally, early, and smokin' joe. he liked scary movies in his "younger days". he will not wear margiela when he grows up, but his daddy wears lots of our clothes. he lives not under the hollywood sign, but to the side of it. in california. he is a pale baby with blonde hair and a big grin. he has a spanish name. i hope my sons turn out like him. but i will name them buddy or gray or junior.

3. watching grease on abc family. i prefer sweet, prim sandy in her cardigans and bubble gum skirts. although she looks mighty fine in her red candies and leather pants.



4. meeting some of the kind folks who run kiosk. which hosted mary ping's slow and steady wins the race birthday party. this is one party i can't believe i missed. i am hoping to catch it before it gets taken down on monday...



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the first collage! so pretty!
xoxo,
Micaela

Miss B said...

Speaking of bunnies (!) -- have you ever seen this: http://www.disapprovingrabbits.com/

Hours. Of. Cute.

Personally, I want a pet squirrel. More than anything. Or a seal -- he could live in my bathtub. Most of all, I want a pet giraffe. A small one, apartment-sized. Four feet tall, maybe? Seems reasonable...

Electronic kisses to you...

Miss B said...

Speaking of bunnies (!) have you ever seen this site? www.disapprovingrabbits.com

Hours. Of. Cute.

Personally, I want pet squirrel. Very badly. Or a pet seal -- he could live in my bathtub. But most of all, I want a pet giraffe. A small one, apartment-sized. Four feet tall, maybe. Seems reasonable, no?

Electronic kisses to you...

between peace and happiness said...

awh that rabbit is too cute!!

p.s to Miss B, I love disapproving rabbits too!

http://betweenpeaceandhappiness.blogspot.com/

x

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

haha, i love little kids who tell stories like that. i used to do that when i was little.

i love the balloon pictures. i'm obsessed with balloons lately.

erika sorocco said...

I so love this post. And I am in complete agreement with you - while Sandy looks fabulous in black spandez pants, I prefer her as the sweet, demure Sandy that she truly is.

I hope you get a bunny. I had a bunny named Cinnabun for over nine years - he passed away last summer. They are wonderful little companions! :)

asunlitday said...

I love the first picture. So amazing!
I tagged you at my blog, asunlitday.blogspot.com (:

Gabrielle Lynne said...

I love your "Today I am grateful for..." posts. They make life seem so much happier.

Frances Davison said...

that boy sounds adorable... i want one. if not, a bunny will do. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.