Tuesday, March 24, 2009
today i am grateful for...
1. my colored pencils arriving from the very preggers gogoabigail etsy seller, abigail vintage. i love my sweet pencils-they're mini pencils packaged in the sweetest merry-go-round packaging. vintage children's memorabilia is the best.
2. one of my best friends, sweet haylie-bird is moving to new york. it's official. she has quite the fan club who has been waiting for her to make this decision...and we are so flipping excited!
3. the new gap collection. thank you patrick robinson.
4. a new peek inside kime buzzelli's magical colorful dreamland world. photos by jeaneen lund.
5. this ever after poster from uppercase. i want it.
6. chelsea cook researching the ends and outs of turning our accessories line into a proper business. there is so much that goes into running your own line. holy smokes. so much that it makes my head spin. how to get initial start-up capital, loans and grants, overhead and expenses, press kits, chargebacks, oh my!
*wikiHow has a cute list of suggestions for this...and everything else you could want!
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.