Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
today i am grateful for...
1. sleeping in. feeling the cool breeze from our new window fan blow across my back.
2. fruit, yogurt, and granola. black coffee.
3. combing manhattan for summer wardrobe staples with eddie. happy to be packing up my winter clothing, which is taking up an awful lot of room...
4. leisurely enjoying happy hour(and biscuits) at the roebling tea room with eddie. in their back garden area. watching the sun shift behind the fence.
5. the lovely barbecue at miss dana's. the smell of charcoal and fresh corn on the grill.
6. rosy cheeks and freckles. on just about everyone.
7. senorita taco truck on bedford. what is the real name of this truck anyway? i love these cheap tacos. and the gigantic drawing of a spanish girl.
what did you do today?
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
happy birthday chelsea rose cook. you will always be my better half. even if you move to the opposite side of the country.
and just for some poor taste (but kind of hilarious) birthday/bridal/pop culture... his and hers swine flu masks. happy birthday to me. courtesy of barry munn.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.