today i am grateful for...
1. date night with eddie! we shared a pizza; took a taxi to the theater; saw i love you man; drank chocolate milk shakes at veselka; and walked home. it was perfect. relatively cheap and our first date night in a while. it feels so good to spend time outside of the apartment with the man i love. and the movie was pretty hilarious.
2. sweet amy merrick and peter hale cooney for cheering me up. very dear to my heart those two.
3. seeing the first sign of spring...a tree with white floral blooms. i did a happy dance in the street. like a crazy person. i can't wait for the cherry blossoms to explode. it's my favorite. photo by monmartre.
4. fantasizing about living in a swanky apartment in brooklyn. if i still had long hair, this could have been me.
5. this big pink bow on this small in stature( big in personality) girl. she just looks like an illustration to me.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.