Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i hate perfume...

winter scents

{photos from i hate perfume, 1000 fragrances}

time and time again i fall in love with cb i hate perfume. lately i've been wearing the tea rose scent which oddly makes me think of winter(february to be exact). i need to restock my walking in the air room spray. it truly smells like the first snowfall, and i wonder if this scent got its name from this movie. have you ever been to the cbihateperfume gallery? definitely a happy place of mine in new york. doesn't the gingerbread sound so yummy right now?

1 comment:

Camille said...

Thank you for sharing this, all scents seem fantastic! I've just discovered that the only store that has all perfumes (except the gallery in NY) is in my city! I'm definitely going to have a look as soon as possible! Now, the only problem is with which one I'm going to choose...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.