Saturday, November 20, 2010

found my animal...



found my animal




{all pictures from found my animal's website}
how fantastic are these doggy accessories? this brooklyn-based company employs new england rope-makers to handcraft leashes utilizing special nautical techniques! read more about the additional features here. what also won me over is that a portion of their proceeds are donated to the louis animal foundation. i think i may have found my christmas present for our rescued beagles! and it's a little luxury worth spoiling them for. good lookin' and philanthropic, yay!

5 comments:

Where My Heart Is said...

Oh I think I need to go and buy a dog :)

uggkicks.com said...

I like the bracelet .It looks has different feel!

annette joseph said...

this is the leash the fabulous dylan has...but of course:)

Marinka said...

this leash is so cute ^^

Unknown said...

Hard to resist! As hard to resist as those sweet little shelter dogs - want them ALL! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.