Saturday, November 6, 2010

current obsession: what price glory

what price glory


{what price glory}


are y'all all familiar with hollister hovey's blog? it's been one of my favorite doses of inspiration ever since i learned what a blog was! she consistently has phenomenal gift/shopping guides that always make me reach into my bare pockets hoping for some spare change. seriously, so good. when i saw this round-up of hers, i could feel my itchy "add-to-cart" finger. i wonder how long i can resist? honestly, these bensimon-esque plimsoles are calling my name! and don't even get me started on their hat collection. best source for militaria y'all, in the most one-stop shopping kind of way. they even have canvas folding chairs that i'm eyeing. everything is pretty affordable which makes the temptation so much worse! if y'all buy anything from here, save me a few pieces pretty please!

3 comments:

amy merrick said...

I want that tam!!

Marinka said...

I want those shoes

Megan Colwell said...

wowza! these items look lovely. I've been trying to stay away from blogging lately because i have a hard time controlling my spending habits! haha. thanks for the urge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.