Wednesday, June 18, 2008
as a child i knew that the stars would only get brighter...more gratitudes
1. watched le ballon rouge, thank you adrian! it is such a dear movie and i haven't seen it since i was a little girl. i remember crying so hard when the mean boys kill the balloon. but i forgot how all of the balloons come to him and carry him away at the end!!!!!!! it made me so happy to see the ending. it's such a perfect and beautiful turn of events. i love when hope is found when all is lost.
2. finally tracked down kidswear magazine after hearing rave reviews from aude, the designer for little marc. this magazine and milk magazine are some of my favorite children magazines. so progressive and so refreshing. i wish american children magazines would follow suit and take a more sophisticated design direction.
3. discovered bing bing bing blog. so so so good. i just want to watch children in europe. sounds like a dream.
4. tacked up the portrait created by 5 year old lola. i love how she interpreted my braid and my necklaces. she even wrote i love love. doesn't it look just like me?
5. sketched some new illustrations and played with crayons...will post later. it feels so good to draw.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.