Thursday, June 12, 2008
1. had the biggest lunch at cafe cluny with corrie and pete. felt like i had a 3-in-1 meal. so good.
2. went to the castor and pollux sample sale.
3. wore heidi braids.
4. swatched fabrics at ny elegant fabrics with pete and chelsea. nothing like leaving a store with a bag full of free swatches.
5. sweet talked a kind old man at peron fabrics into selling me a roll of vintage ribbon for $7.00. the name of the producer..."lovebird" and the color..."coffee". but the shade was a magnificent dusty rose. a total triple threat.
6. had really nice conversations with leticia and john on the phone. they both made me feel a lot better and gave me good advice. i'm very, very lucky to have these people in my life.
7. gossiped with pete in my bed over cheese-its and fruity drinks. so much fun and so funny.
8. watched a weird, trippy black and white version of alice in wonderland. i've had this in my netflix at home for months, i kid you not, and haven't watched the whole thing until today. i felt like i was watching a maya deren surrealist film. beautiful but so bizarre and creepy. just my cup of tea!
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.