Saturday, November 22, 2008

there is no excuse for ugly...22 november 2008

i stumbled upon this cute girl's blog and it made my heart fill up like a hot air balloon. how darling is her mission statement

"There's no excuse for being ugly" Growing up in the South, I often heard these words, around here "ugly" means acting bratty or being unkind. As I grew older (and hopefully better behaved!) I adapted it as a catchphrase for searching for all things lovely, rather than mass produced. The world is full of beauty, there is no excuse for ugly!


i love a sweet southern thang.

1 comment:

shill said...

love this post!!!and i am with you on this :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.