Wednesday, July 30, 2008
baby's black balloon makes her fly...30 july 2008 gratitudes
i'm absolutely in love with the company that i work for. smitten. all i ever want is for us all to be in a room with our dancin' shoes on. and it was a night when everyone, corporate and shopfolks came out to celebrate the legendary peter hale cooney III. store clients and fantastic friends from school brought the house down.
1. kanako came over to our hot sweatshop of an apartment while pete prepped for his night. nothing tickles me more than hearing her giggle with pete.
2. pete's flair for accessorizing. he covered every base. rhinestone choker. fedora with feather. strappy motorcycle boots. crystal brick bracelet. wooden ring. black organza cape. his last big evening of excess...i think he went out with a bang!
3. pete's bundle of black balloons. all clustered in one of the shower stalls, it looked like a naughty junior high dance. i felt like it should have been called the "7 minutes in Heaven" room. unfortunately i didn't see anyone kissin'...boo.
4. lauren gray weinerth's forever 21 jumper and my forever 21 shoes. we are quite a pair. you can take the girls out of the south... so shameful.
5. lauren taking such good care of me. quoting a league of their own, girl interrupted, and fried green tomatoes to help bring me back to neutral. she is going to be such a good mother.
6. breakfast at clinton street baking company with lauren. hands down the best pancakes in town. biscuits. cheese grits. bacon. black coffee. nothing feels better after a night out dancing, than a proper southern breakfast with a sweet girl making you laugh the morning away.
7. pete cooney. lauren gray weinerth. sarah meyer. grainne belluomo. adrian muniz. john gardner. kanako tagawa. abby hassler. lexie zawaski. joey kuhn. max shimizu-jones. joie. lauren demith. haley seidel. jon lynn. james corrigan. alex. hadarrah moore. tremaine emory.vaughn vance. kieran mulcare. daniel vosovic. brendan coleman. blake nebel. matt perfediou. chris. cory. monique horton. linda bendak. chico clark. andrew weyer. alex weyer. asia. bryan. matthew christian. bernardo sanchez. ray dejesus. susie farhandi. paul sanford. christine cho. meghan oconnor. reed putlitz. chris gelinas. waylon watts. delvin.
a night i hope pete cooney never forgets. he is one loved boy. i couldn't stop smiling at how special all of these dear people made pete feel. and i am so glad he was born.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.