Thursday, July 24, 2008
fall into into some mischief...23 july gratitudes
1. went back to work after a week sick leave. saw my sweet girls that i work with. they kept me laughing during the day.
2. we received a new antique display case for the store and had to brainstorm a spot for it, given a set of placement restrictions by the president of the company. i love when we are given a project like this. it feels like solving a jigsaw puzzle. whenever we can have a task during these slow summer days, it is much appreciated.
3. at the end of the day i was sent over to the little marc store, where i happily closed the day with chelsea. she let me be her assistant and help re-cover the jewelry cases. she is so technically skilled with the best craftsmanship.
4. my netflix movies came! i watched another czech new wave film, daisies. these films are so bizarre, but beautiful if watched through a camera lens.
5. watched the thunderstorm through my bedroom window with pete. the sky lit up shades of purple and mauve and the lightening cracked like a glittery whip slicing through the clouds. i kept cheering for more thunder. i love loud claps of thunder that make you jump a little.
6. i made a to-do list and crossed off every item. very rare for this free spirit, but goodness it felt empowering!
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.