Sunday, July 6, 2008
"yer a grand ole' flag"...4 july 2008
1. our store closed at 6:00 pm, and still had a great day considering we had to work on our nation's birthday.
2. wore my funny fourth of july-themed sunglasses, thanks to my mother. she always sends me a care package with an appropriate pair of goofy sunglasses to suit the mood for the time of year.
3. my sweet man came in to town and i was able to have days off with him. so nice. he, literally, is the kindest and smartest man i know. everyone who meets him falls in love with him. without fail. i can't even build him up to be too good to be true. everyone who meets him agrees.
4. saw a hint of fireworks at the new museum on the bowery. we were the first people to get there, right at 7:00. we didn't even make it through the main display because we were too hungry...so we dipped out once the rain hit and cozied up at freeman's around the corner...
5. i was just happy to spend a weekend with my man. i can't wait til we can spend every holiday together. i just love him so much. i could have been anywhere and it wouldn't have mattered because i was with him. he makes the ordinary seem extraordinary. always and forever.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.