Thursday, March 24, 2011

true grit kind of spring...

true grit kind of spring


{cabbages and roses dress, cabbages and roses blouse, ebay chore jacket, minnetonka moccasin, a homemade life, miu miu pants, hamam towel, bass patent loafers, etsy basket purse, lily of the valley talc, beatrice booties, stetson hat, banded collar shirt}

my husband is a huuuuuuuuuge jeff bridges fan, bordering on man crush territory, so of course we went to see true grit when it came to theaters. the movie was fantastic and i wish i could have jumped into the prop and wardrobe rooms of this film. wow. so good. western workwear at its finest. dusty, faded, worn perfection. i kind of want to bite this style a little(ok a lot) this spring, and here are a few items on my wishlist.

*the book isn't on my wishlist. i'm reading it now and can't put it down. miss molly's book and blog touch my heart. have you read this? it's divine.

4 comments:

amy merrick said...

Cuuuute.

Eleni said...

Did anybody else come out of the cinema talking a bit like them? Loved it!

Eleni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MollyAmalgamation said...

Love those moccasins! I used to have a when I was little.. maybe I should revisit it again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.