Thursday, March 31, 2011

slow and steady wins the race...

slow and steady wins the race

when it comes to bags, i must admit, i'm pretty simple and utilitarian. i'm really hard on my satchels and totes and i don't want anything fussy or overly precious. my dear friend designs the line, slow and steady wins the race, an extremely clever line with collections broken down by different elements of a person's wardrobe. this was one of my first pieces of sswtr, and a trusty old friend by now. i've clean worn through it's handles, and it's starting to unravel, but i think it adds to the charm. i also wear this little number an awful lot, and it is my go-to for an easy lightweight carrier.

1 comment:

samantha ramage said...

oh, thats genius. i love their ballet flats that say ballet flat on the outside!

xo
sami

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.