Monday, March 21, 2011

how does your garden grow?

GRDN 1

GRDN 2

GRDN 3

GRDN 4

GRDN 5
{1.garden hand tools, 2. l'occitane hand cream, 3. seed collection, 4. shitake mushroom log, 5. weck canning jars, 6. harvest basket, 7. galvanized watering can}

via internet archive


are you familiar with the mary frances book series? since today is the first day of spring i wanted to share some images from the adventures among the garden people... and include some of my favorite garden accessories. i'm hoping to spend more and more of my days digging in the dirt, provided my back hurries up and decides it wants to heal!

5 comments:

emily rose said...

I adore my Mary Frances sewing book! I love the illustrations and the quirky way of teaching.

Luke Hoy said...

The earth has so much to offer. Love the drawings.

Mei-li said...

aaait's remind my the secret garden !! i love the movie and i have to read the book now !!

TIG said...

adore your garden layout -- such a lovely collection of things

Toni said...

I want to have a garden! This book is wonderful. I could think of more uses for the lovely drawings. Really love your blog. Ciao, Toni

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.