Sunday, March 27, 2011

bloom magazine...

bloom


attention all flower lovers...

anything li edelkoort creates is magic to me. bloom magazine, specifically, would whisper my name to me in new york newsstands. every time my heart would skip as i flipped through the inky pages and then the sadness would sink in when i caught a glimpse of the price tag. totally worth every penny, but a leetle bit too rich for my blood. now this magazine is archived online and i basically spent the entire sunday pinning images from the site. love love love and i'm sure you will too!

7 comments:

Kel said...

This....has made my week....
and contributed to a handful of hours of procrastination/filling my inspiration file....
Merci

Amber Leigh said...

I'm excited that you posted this! my mother does a lot of work for bloom, basically puts the whole thing together! that probably sounds really geeky that I say that, but I love your blog so it's exciting to hear that you like that magazine. it really is an inspiring magazine with lovely images!

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

lundy leigh, wow that's amazing! this magazine makes me weepy over the flowers/styling/photography/art direction. tell your momma that bloom is definitely in a league of their own ♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

thank you for this post - the flowers made my morning and temporarily distracted me from a few impending deadlines. i just stumbled upon your blog for the first time today, it's lovely. would love for you to check out my spring picks here: http://bit.ly/g8CRBv
xoxo, carla @theprettydish

Anonymous said...

beautiful :)

Pistachio said...

Thank you for posting this. I am a big gardener and flower lover. Thank you!!
Cheers!
P.s. Love your blog ;)

Anonymous said...

I love flowers! I have a huge garden in my backyard. Thanks for posting this!

www.cheetahglitter.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.