Friday, February 29, 2008
let the good times roll...2.29.08 gratitudes
1. breakfast at cafe cluny with amy, chelsea, and pete. so many pitchers of cream and syrup. double order of crispy bacon.
2. diesel, the english french bulldog for eddie.
3. the moving blankets that looked like a bundle of quilts.
4. the moving dollies stacked like sculpture, unloaded from a truck.
5. photo shoots with the crew of west 4th and bank!!!!!!!!!
6. chelsea's sparkly cardigan and suspenders.
7. the stickers and collage sheets from the ink pad.
8. haylie bird flew into town to my surprise! i love when this girl comes to the city and i wish i could keep her here forever.
9. peanut butter cookies and coffee from birdbath.
10. my sequined headband came in the mail!
11. went shopping with chelsea, amy, haylie, frances, and pete after work...
12. its a leap year!
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.