Saturday, February 23, 2008
i'm such a girl...gratitudes 2.23.08
1. my mauve hair. not exactly the silver color i normally get but in certain lights it looks either grey-ish rose or grey-ish lavender. i look like frenchie in grease when she dyes her hair pink by accident. the color will wash out to silver after one shower, it's just the toner.
2. i hung my tutu costume and KVB letters from sweet cynthia.
3. chelsea brought me apple cider doughnuts and washed my milk bottles.
4. amy's sweet book she made for a sweet boy.
5. pete got his saucy patrick mcmullen photos in the mail. what a glamorous gus!!!!
6. eddie's college friends came up to visit him and celebrate our engagement. travis, shadeed, and brock are my favorites.
7. found some darling 1930s "lingerie" on ebay. tap pants and pink silk stockings and rompers. all things which i will wear on the outside and no doubt make un-sexy. hopefully i will score them when i get paid next!
8. andrew, bret, and chris made me laugh a lot.
9. walked home with pete and got coffee and a pretzel croissant from birdbath bakery.
10. grapefruit juice from liquiteria. its so pink and pretty and tasty.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.