Friday, February 22, 2008
thank goodness for city farmers markets...gratitudes
1. the cutest old man i've ever seen peeling carrots. great suit. great color story.
2. the cutes young man i've ever seen. and he's all mine!
3. sharing apple cider doughnuts with the boy i love.
4. dried clover heart wreaths and flowers tied up in brown kraft paper and string! these are a few of my favorite things.
5. beesewax candle sculptures.
6. rows of honey in all different sizes.
7. jelly jars that looked like fingerpaint. my favorite!
8. colorful cactii.
10. fresh milk in glass bottles from "milk thistle farms". the sweetest milk bottles i've seen in a long time!
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.