1. had a proper breakfast at liquiteria this morning. oatmeal with bananas and walnuts, grapefruit juice, and coffee.
2. arrived just in time to see amy being escorted to work by two handsome fellas.
3. chelsea's pink polka dot tights.
4. worked with my favorite boys who kept me laughing all day. between andrew's dance moves, bret's superb "customer service", and chris's observational sarcasm/impressions i'm kept in stitches all day.
5. yulia came in with her friends and i did my impression of the dialogue between her and bret.
6. wore the gold sequins and had the store reflecting light. it felt like being in a pool. or aquarium. i mean, i really love sequins. i need to figure out a way to wear them every day.
7. liv tyler's son licked the windows of the store.
8. chelsea brought me tortillas. always the thoughtful darling, such a good mom.
9. pete was able to transfer a striking blue coat for spring. its gonna be a good look on him.
10. tremaine got me a mauve cupcake from magnolia while he was working. he just ran over while i was in the women's store.
11. hadarrah keeps being all girly and giggly about my engagement. its fun to get excited about it!!!!
12. talked to my fiance on the phone. he will be here in less than two weeks and i am counting down the days. i love him so much. i really don't know how i got to be so lucky.
13. scott cooper got a haircut and a clean shave. i adore that handsome boy. i miss working with him.
14. keep listening to the new hot chip album. so freaking good.
15. i keep reminding myself how lucky i am. i have hit the jack pot when it comes to good people in my life. i really think i am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. fiance, friends, family, pets...i scored big time.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.