Wednesday, March 5, 2008
1. wore my new little marc dress.
2. picked up some of my drycleaning.
3. went to blackbird parlour with franny, phil, amy, chelsea, and mollie.
4. found a new book, the history of the palette-a book on the history of color, broken down by specific types.
5. spent the night with amy merrick, a true inspiration to girls everywhere. we listened to records and talked about our futures...and boys.
6. amy gave me a fantastic gb pink jacket and let me borrow her gold sparkly dress.
7. ate breakfast at st. helens. gorgonzola and figs on focaccia. three americanos. butternut squash cupcake with cream cheese icing.
8. bought records for eddie and me. one day we will get to listen to them while reading in bed. sigh. i love him so!
9. watched three movies, one new and two childhood classics. national velvet, robin hood(disney) and mary poppins. i love the way little girls dress. nothing is more enchanting than big bows in the hair, at the neck, tied in the back; pintucked bibs with button plackets; peter pan collars; tights; and rosy cheeks.
10. haynes riley came over and hung out with me and the roomies.
11. designed/sketched with pete.
12. chelsea mended haynes' pants while we watched robin hood.
13. found old photos of women and their children from the 1920s, my favoritest decade.
14. went to moon river chattel.
15. walked in the rain with amy.
16. finally backed up my music and photos onto my external hardrive.
17. wore my rescued velvet bow. i love it so much and it has such a funny story after its tragic accident...
18. was up late enough to hear the rainstorm at night. i love a rainy night.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.