Saturday, November 7, 2009

bag o tricks...


my look

new romantic

makeup


maybe it's because i recently saw these lovelies in theater. or maybe because i dolled myself up for halloween. or maybe because my hair is inching towards a 1920s bob. for whatever reason i am reclaiming a little glamour in my life. here are my fancy favorites that i have been workin' into my daily beauty routine...

*lipstick: my signature red (face stockholm silk). and nars velvet matte lip pencil in cruella for a vampy super matte screen siren look.

*lip balm: fresh rose sugar lip treatment. this also works in a pinch for a really nice sheer blush.

*blush: i just have fallen for terracotta rouge after i saw this sartorialist shot. maybelline's apricot flush is just tawny enough without looking like bronzer gone horribly wrong. kind of how cheeks look after several gusts of wind.

*eyeliner: nars soft touch eye pencil in aigle, a smoky black with flecks of gold glitter. and i've been adding on extra glitter for good measure.

*skin: linda rodin's olio lusso. this is the best face oil i have ever used. i received samples last winter and have been addicted every since. it creates a clean, matte dewiness. i don't know... it's heavenly. and it smells incredible too.

so this is what i've been up to lately. painting my face up. fall is a nice time to play with makeup. and wear fur collars and rolled thigh high nylons.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.