Thursday, November 26, 2009

apples. peaches. pumpkin pie...


today i am thankful for...

doughboy balloon

pumpkin balloons

parade date

my first thanksgiving with my husband! he suggested the macys thanksgiving day parade because it reminds him of being at home and of his mom. this is our first time not going to atlanta for thanksgiving.

duck boots and leaves


vsb

breaking in my new boots and breakin' out my bling. i have missed my pieces of flair. these are two new editions. one is a pendant of my new initials( thanks amybranch munn). and the other is an old pince-nez pair i had hoped to put my prescription into. alas, i am too blind to wear such a dimunitive frame.


pumpkin pie

pretty little plate

my mom's thanksgiving care package. the ingredients and recipe to make pumpkin pie and a set of my favorite plates. i love my mom. today ed and i are just a pair of peaches. in the big apple. eatin' pumpkin pie... and freemans later because i was too intimidated to take on thanksgiving dinner in its entirety!


i am always thankful for...

my husband. mom. dad. lisa. amy. barry. penny. mama. momma and poppa stelling. daniel. john. pop. kristie. rankin and travis. jessica. chelsea. corrie. petey-pie. haylie. john g. jessica. lauren(lo-ball). nikki and laraine. amy m. mary p. maddy. kristi. haynes and hunter. and many, many more. i love the people in my life. i wish i could have them all here with me today. greedy gus that i am.


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love that China pattern. What is it called, please, and where can I get it?

Elizabeth said...

I love that China pattern. What is it called, please, and where can I get it?

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

erm, i'm not sure... i'm not an intellectual collector... i just gather different doodads and whatnots galore,

Sarah said...

oh my god that pie. I think I just said "YES!" out loud looking at it. Oh man do I miss America. Thank you for such a great blog!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Hi there! I just came across your blog, but I must say that it's utterly adorable. I can't believe that first picture - it's actually ridiculously cute. Happy Holidays!

check out mine?
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.