Friday, July 24, 2009

today i am grateful for...

1. one of my best friends was born today. see post below.

georgiapeaches

2. ripening my peaches on the windowsill. i love me some peaches. too bad they ain't quite as sweet as they are in georgia...

onemonthnikki

3. finding a place for sweet nikki's card. she is so talented and makes the best, most thoughtful handmade postcards. each letter in "one month" represents a different element from our wedding. my favorite is the first "n" represents my fake eyelashes. 

flowersfromeddie

4. husband buying me a bouquet of wildflowers, which are now scattered throughout the entire apartment in various milk bottles. hooray.

stuffies

5. coming home to find not only had my sweet man made the bed, but he also arranged the stuffed animals. in an inappropriate, umm, "love train". 26 going on 12. he couldn't stop laughing.

naturewalk

6. taking a nature walk before dinner with eddie. it is a boon having the park so very close to our home. a stone's throw away. i collected acorns and funny pieces of bark. ed bought a mister softee. 

myredhair

7. oh hi. i have red hair now. i'm grateful i can finally grow my hair again! it just wasn't budging with the bleach... at all. but now, waist length hair, here i come!

6 comments:

Kel said...

you're a reddy!!!!!

stephanie alaine said...

that card is a-maze-ing! i love it. she is a talented spirited girl. i will never forget that story you shared---
and you,
well you're pretty darling and daring yourself. enjoy that new 'do.

Christina Lowry said...

Super special card.

My hubby has the same level of maturity around softies...

:)

John G said...

i have a good peach source from PENN. Im not even kidding. Hes crazy good with peaches. I will get it from mommie dearest and get em shipped here asap. THEY ARE AMAZING

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

stop it!!! i need some right now! i want to make eddie a peach pie next week. apparently miss martha has a yummy recipe. natch.

cara said...

Your hair looks fantastic! I'd like to be a redhead, but I'm too lazy to do anything with my hair.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.