1. one of my best friends was born today. see post below.
2. ripening my peaches on the windowsill. i love me some peaches. too bad they ain't quite as sweet as they are in georgia...
3. finding a place for sweet nikki's card. she is so talented and makes the best, most thoughtful handmade postcards. each letter in "one month" represents a different element from our wedding. my favorite is the first "n" represents my fake eyelashes.
4. husband buying me a bouquet of wildflowers, which are now scattered throughout the entire apartment in various milk bottles. hooray.
5. coming home to find not only had my sweet man made the bed, but he also arranged the stuffed animals. in an inappropriate, umm, "love train". 26 going on 12. he couldn't stop laughing.
6. taking a nature walk before dinner with eddie. it is a boon having the park so very close to our home. a stone's throw away. i collected acorns and funny pieces of bark. ed bought a mister softee.
7. oh hi. i have red hair now. i'm grateful i can finally grow my hair again! it just wasn't budging with the bleach... at all. but now, waist length hair, here i come!