Sunday, July 26, 2009

sunday good things...

 source: courtesy of miss francie of the snail and the cyclops.

today i am grateful for...

eating spicy shredded chicken tacos and blackberry sorbet.

reading keri smith's lists and lists and lists. i just love lists. i think it's a girl thing.

wrapping birthday presents for all my july babies.

adding more ephemera to the ed and ginny memorabilia on our mantle. 

house cleaning.

journaling and scrapbooking after a brief hiatus.

exchanging sweaty kisses with my husband. oh how we sweat!

i hope y'all are having pretty special sundays too.


Ruta said...

lovely post. the first little thing was so sweet. love it.

kait. said...

Yes, lists!

Have you been to and use So satisfying :)

chelsea rose said...

oh! that poem! that's what my heart feels like. you always find the poems that slay me.

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

this is such a chelsea cook poem!

Raynette said...

me too. i love lists. thanks for these new great finds.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.