Wednesday, October 1, 2008
you will know me by my trail of glitter... 1 october 2008
1. worked all day and all night(literally) on a special project with my sweet chelsea cook. will post photos of the result later on...
2. played with sequined fabric. i collected a cluster of stray sequins that i want to send to my mother. every time i visit my family they find sparkles hidden in the couch or sticking out of the carpet, like a bedraggled fairy whose costume is perpetually fraying. my mother has started to collect them all in tin cases and display them on the windowsill above her kitchen sink. and that makes me smile.
3. my newest ebay find came in the mail! she's a darling vintage, handmade ballet costume. i hope i have a daughter one day to pass my treasures to.
4. finally handed the keys to my old apartment over to the landlord. its officially over. hallelujah.
5. woke up to a text message informing me that the last clip on the rachel zoe project is of the marc jacobs after party, and there is a shot of me dancing with my friend john gardner. terrifying. anyone who knows me can attest that as much as i love dancing, i am equally as painful to watch! oh dear...
6. it is the 1st of october. i love me some fall and this marks the first of my three favorite months...october, november, december. i'm so excited!
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.