Wednesday, October 15, 2008
hairbows and hootenanny...15 october 2008 gratitudes
1. the incredibly talented and ever-so darling photographer, anouck bertin, borrowed chelsea, pete, and my bows for a photoshoot. i have never seen our work professionally photographed and it was just kind of exciting. anouck really has such a fantastic, whimsical aesthetic which is right up year and a day's alley.
2. had a very exciting morning that kept me smiling all day...will tell details later.
3. had an impromptu breakfast with grainne belluomo and adrian muniz. i am going to miss grainne so much when she leaves for chicago. she is quite beloved by all who meet her and i can't even imagine what it is going to be like when moves. kindhearted. magnaminous. loyal. side-splittingly hilarious. sincere. i am quite positive i know a certain group of boys who will mourn the loss of their snow white. i will too.
4. new magazine day! i stocked up on french vogue, american vogue, teen vogue, and...country living. i like to throw a curveball every now and then to mix things up.
5. purchased a ticket to see girl talk on tuesday, november 18th. i. am. obsessed. seeing a girl talk show is like going to the best dance party ever. everyone dances their little pants off and it is nothing but a sea of smiling faces. i can't wait!
6. my favorite west village darling, ara lopez learned how to make sound come from the whistles on my necklace. i laughed so hard, which made her giggle in delight, which caused me to fall into a full on fit of laughter! hands down one of the cutest baby tricks i've seen. watching her huff and puff with her little cheeks and then that squeal of self-achievement...priceless.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.