Monday, June 15, 2009
reasons to move to park slope...
1. prospect park. carousels. boat tours. bird watching. BBQs. concerts in the park. sign me up!
2. willie dawgs. cutest hot dog shop i've ever seen and oh so tasty. (hot dogs are my new summer obsession).
3. tree-lined, clean streets flanked by beautiful townhouses. oh, and people actually take pride in their neighborhood!
4. families and strollers. i love me some babies.
5. a community of nice girls within such close proximity.
6. outdoor train platforms with views of the statue of liberty. and cell phone service!
7. peace and quite, a nice respite from the hustle and bustle grind of the city.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.