Friday, June 26, 2009

family band...

ed and i are trying our hand at toy instruments. i'm giving the toy accordion a go, while eddie makes beautiful music on his new harmonica. i am barely making it through the first two lines of "take me out to the ball game".


source: little red fox

i may just join the clown college at coney island. i'm pretty goofy and i'm double jointed. and i wouldn't mind wearing some old sequins and silly hats while banging away at my toy accordion. and speaking in different accents, depending on my mood. ed thinks this is a fantastic idea, without a hint of sarcasm.

6 comments:

Kasey said...

you have a darling blog...
now i am off to peruse..
xo

kadler said...

Haha, I have no idea what you mean by toy instruments but I would love to see you in a clown costume.

kadler said...

P.S. I saw your wedding pics on 100 Layer Cake - they're amazing!!

Isabel said...

I didn't even know there was such thing as clown college - but it sounds like a cool idea to me!

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

oh that's adorable :) go for it!

Micha Merrick said...

Do it! I need more darlings to dress up in my circus costumes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.