Monday, June 29, 2009

home sweet home...



source: amanda jean

and it is so very sweet! thank y'all for any good thoughts or wishes that were sent our way. i wish i could jump up and down and hug everyone! we will sign the lease for our new apartment tomorrow and i am so happy i can't even stand it!!!!

also, of note...at the end of july i will be organizing a long overdue garage sale. wish i could keep it all, but alas. it is time to say farewell to some of my treasures. and hello park slope!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh it's so nice to roll into your own bed for a change xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Ginny,

I just wanted to let you know I saw pictures of your wedding on Once Wed and thought it was so great. It looks like such a good day! I've posted some of the shots up on my blog (7yearwedding.blogspot.com)

Lenya :)

Mollie Little said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited for you!
...I mean, I knew it all along, ducky

Jay said...

Congratulations!! You'll love the neighborhood, and it's so especially gorgeous in the summer.

Katie Runnels said...

ok Ginny! I gave in a posted a post about a post about your wedding on my blog...I just haaaadd tooo! it was too IncRediBle!! xoxo

matt sloan said...

The most beautiful wedding I have ever seen was yours:)

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

thank you for such sweet comments... it puts a really big smile on my face!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.