my last day of work was friday and now i am prepping for our move to georgia. i am genuinely looking forward to life slowing down and all of the other lovely southern comforts of home! indulge my while i rattle off my simple goals for this summer.
1. plant chamomile or feverfew.
2. perfect an apple pie and blackberry pie recipe(my husband's favorite).
3. take long walks around my new neighborhood, preferably with my mother.
4. have a summer movie night in a backyard, with a home-made theater screen (bed sheets tacked down with ropes).
5. actually catch fireflies in mason jars.
6. learn how to set up a grill and use a charcoal chimney.
7. be pulled on a tube behind a speed boat on a lake.
8. visit my 102 year old grandmother weekly... she will be within walking distance of our new apartment :)
9. make homemade icecream and bread at least once!
1o. take more polaroid pictures. thank you the-impossible-project.
11. volunteer at a local farmstand or farm, hopefully love is love farm...
12. finish drawing everyone's lovely photos emailed to me. i have NOT forgotten, the move has thrown a wrench into my timeline :)
13. start using cloth napkins more and less paper towels.
14. read more! i am compiling a master summer reading list, and am open to suggestions and recommendations!
15. be in the love business. one way or another.
**oh and learn how to drive. i have been avoiding it for nearly 26 years. i am petrified of driving.