Thursday, December 17, 2009


one week away

glitter popcorn white

glittery popcorn

glitter garland

snowflake garland


my holiday craft nights are coming to a close. my apartment is littered with scraps of paper, holly, pine needles, popcorn and glitter. my hands are also kinda mad at me. my fingers have hot glue embedded in the cuticles. and tiny pinpricks dotted all over the fingertips. thankfully my bootleg, make-shift christmas cards are in the mail, en route to the people ed and i love. i've ticked off my present list for my family members. my belly is full of chocolate chip cookies and cheap-o champagne.

however, tomorrow is going to be the best day of them all. i am gonna get all gussied up and go on a date with ed, to see the nutcracker! and afterwards, we're gonna kick off the evening with miss haylie bird, miss savannah, and mr. blake's holiday party. woo hoo!

and on saturday ed's gonna take me to dyker heights to see the christmas lights... provided the biting cold air doesn't shy us away.


7 comments:

chelsea said...

Ginny- I LOVE your crafts!! So sparkly, so festive and so you! Your holiday plans sound charming + fun.

Savitha said...

Hi!

Those are some of the prettiest paper snowflakes that I have seen...my kids and I have been attempting to make snow flakes and ours is no where close to your's.

Happy Holidays!

S

amy merrick said...

Aw ginny, I love your snowflakes.

Did you know i just made the same for design*sponge?!

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

amy- i know!!! i left a comment on your d*s post- ed and i thought it was so funny because i had been working on these on and off as part of my holiday crafting extravaganzas! yours looks great, of course!

amy merrick said...

Guilty of not checking comments! I love that we're in sync, as always.

See you tonight at Haylie's! xo

John G said...

those white glittered popcorns are awesome!

"hi, i'm ginnybranch stelling and i love love." said...

JG, i will glitter anything that will sit still long enough for me to do so...

new years party? your place or mine? i wanna have a homebody, dinnerparty kinda thing if we do it in my neck of the woods...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.