Friday, December 11, 2009


glitter garland

today i am grateful for...

popcorn garland

glitter supplies

glitter popcorn


decorating our fat, lopsided christmas tree while my husband listened to georgia high school football. my day consisted of stringing bowl after bowl of popcorn onto dental floss. and lots of hot chocolate and homemade s'mores, toasted over the stove. and my sweet chelsea cook came over and crafted with me. and she fixed our silly, blinky christmas tree light malfunction. what a perfectly lovely day with folks that i adore.


6 comments:

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Christmas is fast approaching. I wish you a happy holidays..

http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com
http://chyme-inspiration.blogspot.com

lindsey said...

i want to see a picture of your tree!

Joanna M said...

I love these photos! They are sublime!
Kisses

John G said...

nice! Ornament night? Mines looking a little bare!

Jay said...

Sounds like the perfect day! So cozy and comfy and mmmmm, s'mores!

my darling said...

oh, wow.

glitter in muffin tins?
delightful.



im so glad your favourite colour is shiny.
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.