Friday, September 12, 2008
out of focus but still looking...12 september gratitudes
1. woke up to a beautiful grey morning. i love a good dreary sky with thick clouds, swelling with rain.
2. worked with a lively, surprisingly high-spirited group (despite last nights revelries). even though we were a little worse for wear, we managed to smile and laugh the day away.
3. discovered our sweet company named the spring 09 collection bags after the shopgirls. i can't believe there is going to be a "ginny" bag. it seems so silly to be excited, but i am genuinely touched. all us girls keep talking about how neat when think this is. this company certainly knows how to make a gal feel special.
4. wore my favorite grey clown pants. i like wearing clothing that makes me laugh a little when i catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. and the fact that i feel like i'm lounging around in pajama pants is such a delightful bonus.
5. am finally about to sleep for more than 8 hours. this time of year is my absolute favorite. fashion week is so inspiring and exciting, but i am looking forward to coming back down from the clouds.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.