Thursday, June 30, 2011

moodboard: embroidered wallpaper...

wallpaper

wallpaper 2


claire coles has been a longstanding source of inspiration, ever since i learned about her back when i was at SCAD. her embroidered wallpaper is mindblowingly gorgeous. i am itching to give this a try over layers of peeled wallpaper. now all i'll have to do is dust off my sewing machine and give free-motion embroidery a go again.

also, have you seen amy osaba's installation she and her crew(erica and maria) created for the not wedding? their cut paper flowers deliver a similar look without the need of a sewing machine. inquiring minds should pop over to her blog!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

This is the first time that I have ever seen wall paper that I felt I could describe as breathtaking!

Online Logo Design said...

So awesome post! Thanks for sharing this great stuff. Keep sharing more informative stuff.

Kitchen Cabinets Los Angeles said...

I think wallpapers could change the look for the room and make it look completely different.This floral design is awesome and delicate and very beautiful and feminine.

WHEN DOVES SMILE said...

I love the wallpaper, even the one that is so old and layered!

bryllupsfotograf said...

Excellent post! Love the wall paper! So vintage! Just shared it on my facebook :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.