Sunday, June 19, 2011

ginny branch styling and designs...

business card-3

so i started a facebook page with my styling portfolio while my website gets up and running, so pop on over when you get a chance! i have a lot more new work coming soon! in addition to prop and wardrobe styling, i am also available for creative consulting and personal shopping. email me for prices and rates or just to chat. my new work email is ginnybranchstylist(at)gmail(dot)com.

also, here is a glimpse of my first for realz business card. emma robertson is the talented graphic designer, not to mention rue magazine intern and knitter extraordinaire. oh, and just all-around adorable girl to boot!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.