Monday, August 25, 2008
welcome to the dollhouse...25 august 2008 gratitudes
1. went for a morning jog by the water, on the e. 6th street track with the lovely chelsea cook. even though the grass is really astro turf, for some reason it smells like fall soccer/football practice. it makes me feel super nostalgic for high school, in the best way ever. and i can see the domino sugar building from the track. sweet.
2. discovered new little gems tucked away on avenue C. darling little coffee shops, wine bars, and artisanal bakeries. how have i managed to live in this area for a year, and overlook an entire street?!
3. found the photos from my trip to the museum of new york city. the last three photos are from a dollhouse exhibit. i just wanted to live inside it. so tiny. the vintage toys made me drool a little. i felt like i was at the stands in portobello market. i love love love childrens toys so much.
4. am getting fired up for my first day working with andrew again. he is one of the original crew members from our store when it first opened. and he's back. so excited.
5. am counting down the days til i go home and visit my sweet man and my family. it has been too long since i have been down south. i can't wait.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.