Thursday, April 24, 2008
1. ran into frances in her adorable romper. she scored us free iced coffee from the cute boys at joe's coffee shop.
2. leticia brought me a fruit tart as a congratulations on my promotion and jaime gave us apricot and pistachio cookies.
3. the party truck with the pink hippo.
4. street artists and their palettes and brushes.
5. city community gardens.
6. the new domino came out.
7. went to zachary's smile with frances and found jersey pants and a dress that i've been looking for forever!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to get paid.
8. wandered into geminola, the lovely boutique on perry st that sells dreamy reworked vintage. i can't afford a single thing but i just drool. this is another place i want to go when i die...
9. saw a house being swallowed by wisteria. i haven't seen much of this plant and it makes me think of springtime and a game my mother and i used to play. we would be driving in the car and try and spot more wisteria than the other. whoever saw the most won. she always calls me on the phone and says, "wisteria". and that's how i know it is officially spring.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.