Friday, December 7, 2007
1. snowy days with powdery flakes.
2. leather knapsacks on the backs of lovely girls.
3. slumber parties with chelsea and amy, squeezing all of us into her quilted bed and laughing at which march sister we are.
4. taking photos and turning them into postcards by rounding the corners.
5. pistachio muffins. thick, black coffee.
6. running into lauren while waiting in line for the post office and getting yummy cookies at birdbath bakery.
7. cornerstores in brooklyn that look like farmstands in the countryside.
8. how trees can look so creepy and threatening against the backdrop of a wintery sky.
9. my sequined dress that lauren and corrie bought for me the day that i found out i got my new job.
10. lazy mornings. taking the time to leisurely prepare for the day.
11. talking to the love of my life on the phone in the mornings and at night.
12. pete and ed's phone conversation.
13. falling asleep in my warm bed with pete, watching masculin/feminin.
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.