today i am grateful for...
1. enjoying a hot bath with epsom salts. september is a busy fashion month...lots of hustlin' in high heels for eight + hours a day.
2. persuading my husband to give me a (much needed) foot massage. he is too good to me.
3. watching the new mad men episode on our very large, extra fancy flat screen television... a big thank you to ed's grandfather, pop.
4. celebrating my sweet haylie bird's birthday. i caught the tail end of her party in the park, just as the rain came to shoo everyone away.
5. eating haylie's gluten-free chocolate birthday cake for breakfast. it was baked with love by the adorable abby dear and effervescent emily cox.
6. the wedding dress chelsea cook is working on... it is so beautiful it hurts to look at. i want to kidnap it. or dressnap it.
7. helpful advice from mollie little, from one illustrator to another. and she has a line of letterpressed goodies coming soon!
8. working on new projects that keep my hands busy again. see below...
tomorrow i am going to tame my unruly eyebrows and hopefully change out my sorry, wilting flowers for some fresh buds. i need a proper day off soon...