today i am grateful for...
1. john gardner visiting me and bringing me sweet treats. he is a travelin' man and i miss the days when we would work on our fitness and then dance the night away...
2. chelsea cook's new fat pets...ginny pip and pumpkin. i made her name one of them after me. even though she already had their names picked out. so shameful.
3. dreaming about being wherever this photo was taken. i could sit there all day long. (...)
4. having a day off tomorrow to tend to wedding planning , cleaning the apartment, and organizing trims and notions to sell-hooray. (...) (...)
5. seeing this movie. even though it broke my heart. into a million pieces. one of the saddest films i have ever seen.
6. the cherry blossoms explosion. streets are lined in white and pink, and the petals coat the pavement like confetti. at night all the trees throw a party, while new yorkers lie peacefully in their beds.
7. an absolutely lovely surprise in the mail from one of my favorite (former) nylon girls. andie cusick was so kind to all of the interns, in the most sincere way. i instantly adored her and i am so glad i found her again! naomi nevitt, andie cusick, aya kanai, and grace chan. a great group of gals who inspired a very bright-eyed girl from the south to believe there is niceness in fashion. (will take photos of content later...) (...)
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.