Wednesday, February 25, 2009
you know you're in love when your reality is better than your dreams...25 february 2009
( credits: the unicorn diaries: flickr: weheartit; loveology; various blogs i've been frequenting...)
quote by dr. seuss
1. woke up around noon to kisses from eddie and an inbox full of funny photos of fat animals from chelsea cook.
2. showed eddie a stack of his old love letters, notes, and movie stubs circa 1999-present, to me that i unearthed in a fit of insomnia.
3. enjoyed a yummy pancake breakfast at clinton street baking company with petey-pie and eddie(my two favorite boys).
4. received an email from an old boss at my former interning days at nylon magazine. it was so short and thoughtful and perfect. it made me smile from ear to ear. she was someone who i admired greatly and it made me adore her even more.
5. saw that the new lula magazine (issue number 8) is out in newstands. somewhere. it is the most magical and ethereal and elusive little magazine. i am using the secret to ensure this magazine rises above the economic fall of the editorial world. after domino, my heart can only take so much...
6. finished stamping the kraft paper on my save-the-dates!they definitely have a very, ahem, hand-crafted quality to them.
7. collected inspiration for my next series of illustrations. and color-coded my crayons. crayons, watercolor, and embroidery floss. give me some old book pages or kraft paper and i'm set. it feels really good to draw again.
8. went to see jason isbell with my sweet eddie at the living room...and ran into jack wetherall, aka, uncle vic from queer as folk. i freaked out on him and told him how much i loved his character. he was really kind and gracious...but i think i was way too overzealous. classic ginny branch meets a celebrity move.
*so my camera is on the fritz and until i get my tax return back, i will be sharing all of the yumminess i find on my internet marathons. and i will get better about tagging and crediting all of the talent i find. promise!
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.