Friday, September 3, 2010

the perks of being a flower...

flowers 5

nothing like a rescheduled photo shoot to leave you with an abundance of fresh flowers. not that i'm complaining! i could totally get used to this accidental perk of being a stylist. any pals in the atlanta area want a mini arrangement before the big holiday weekend?

flowers 2

flowers 3

either way, happy weekend dollies!


Anonymous said...

oh, so pretty! I'll take any leftovers :) ~Rankin

Stirling said...

Ginny, those are GORGEOUS! What a perfect arrangement - nice work! And I adore the lone renuncula off to the side :) - Stirling

~Celeste~ said...

So pretty!

I stumbled upon your blog. Such a lovely stumble too! :)

Marcheline said...

Happy weekend to YOU! Due to the happenstance of my regular days off being Mon/Tues, and the Labor Day holiday, my hubby and I are actually going to get to spend a WHOLE DAY together tomorrow! We're going into the city for some Korean food. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous. Am overly excited by the prospect.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

copyrights. credits. recognition...

hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.