Tuesday, December 11, 2007
1. afton waring is getting hitched! i'm so happy for her and samuel, they make a beautiful couple.
2. fresh, piping hot tortillas from the little mexican joint on 14th between 1st and 2nd ave.
3. the magical metals and jewelry store that amy took corrie and i to. a labyrinth of vintage charms. a nook of lockets. i found my replacement whistles for my necklace.
4. kiss and makeup with peter.
5. trim shopping for chelsea and i's costumes.
6. the lot of old photos i found at late bloomers antique shop.
7. the old lady at mood fabrics who reminded me of a chelsea cook/ginny branch mash up. she was wearing a mauve suede hat, a fur collared coat, and a pink color-spectrum striped scarf. she was a toy maker who created a hip-hop teddy bear for gund.
8. the woman with pink stripes in her hair at tinsel trading who gave us vintage santa cupcake toppers.
9. amy's yellow velvet bow.
10. chelsea gave me her leftovers to eat.
11. made a love necklace. glued a metal "E" on a gold locket and added my old promise ring from ed.
12. grey weather.
13. the boy at birdbath bakery gave corrie and i a free chocolate cookie.
14. chelsea, pete, and mollie liked their gifts.
15. talked to my sweet man on the phone.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
1. the sweet boy who gave me a free hot chocolate.
2. maintaining good daily habits.
3. dan the man at the children's store who showed me how to "walk the dog" with the yo-yo.
4. kind richard at grounded who gave me one of my favorite childhood books, miss piggle-wiggle's magic. i am so happy to have found this book.
5. grainne came in the children's store and made us all laugh.
6. the roses in the windowsill against the backdrop of the cloudy sky in the morning.
7. the glittery tree branches, twinkling with raindrops. reminded me of the glittery branches in the twelve dancing princesses fairy tale.
8. bought a bushel of apples for my workers.
9. pete's gold sequined leggings.
10. decaf coffee with whipped cream.
11. the children's store with amy and chelsea. a bit of magic cattycorner to my store.
12. yummy sushi. avocado and peanut roll. soooooo delicious. i could eat it every day. and i just might.
13. letters from two of my bestest friends, the lovely haylie-bird and the enchanting day-day(kristie).
14. my ebay tutorial from amy. she even set up my pay-pal account. dangerous...
Friday, December 7, 2007
1. snowy days with powdery flakes.
2. leather knapsacks on the backs of lovely girls.
3. slumber parties with chelsea and amy, squeezing all of us into her quilted bed and laughing at which march sister we are.
4. taking photos and turning them into postcards by rounding the corners.
5. pistachio muffins. thick, black coffee.
6. running into lauren while waiting in line for the post office and getting yummy cookies at birdbath bakery.
7. cornerstores in brooklyn that look like farmstands in the countryside.
8. how trees can look so creepy and threatening against the backdrop of a wintery sky.
9. my sequined dress that lauren and corrie bought for me the day that i found out i got my new job.
10. lazy mornings. taking the time to leisurely prepare for the day.
11. talking to the love of my life on the phone in the mornings and at night.
12. pete and ed's phone conversation.
13. falling asleep in my warm bed with pete, watching masculin/feminin.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
1. the love story of ginny and ed is being told again, and what a story it has been!
2. first day of snowfall in new york city.
3. corrie pellerin wrote my name in the snow and did a heart above my "i", she knows me so well.
4. i'm listening to french lessons on my i-pod.
5. cleaned my room! will take photos in the morning...
6. i'm not sick anymore!!!!!!! slowly introducing solid foods back into my diet...
7. chelsea and amy had a paper snowflake contest and had me be the judge! so sweet.
8. pranced around the house in my pink little marc dress. so in love with it. i feel like a ballerina!
9. my big sister, amy surprised me in the store!! and i was so happy to see her. she is definitly the funniest branch in the family.
10. father, mother, and daughter walking with their new christmas tree in the snow.
11. father and children throwing snowballs at eachother.
12. caught up with my correspondence.
13. chelsea brought me hot chocolate.
14. pete gave me a french bulldog postcard.
15. knowing that i'm finally in a place where i can be a good friend/girlfriend/sister/daughter.
16. mollie bought many a house supply for the apartment-in particular, a chalk board!!!!!
17. i'm in love and i don't care who knows it!
copyrights. credits. recognition...
hey y'all, if i have not given proper or accurate credit to a photo on this blog, please let me know. everything i post is meant to be shared in the most positive, complimentary fashion. if you see a photo of yours and you would like me to remove it, please do not hesitate to ask and i will do so immediately.